WHEREAS, chief judges are authorized to appoint administrative judges pursuant to Rule 2.050(b)(5), Florida Rules of Judicial Administration, and
WHEREAS, the undersigned has determined that the appointment of an administrative judge for the civil division is in the best interest of the Seventh Judicial Circuit;
NOW THEREFORE, I, RAUL A. ZAMBRANO, Chief Judge of the Seventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, hereby appoint the Honorable Howard M. Maltz as Administrative Judge of the Civil Division in the Seventh Judicial Circuit. The duties of the Administrative Judge of the Civil Division include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Coordinating and overseeing the operation and administration of the civil division;
2. Developing proposed policies, operating procedures, and administrative orders related to the
operation of the civil division;
3. Coordinating the development of resources that may be required to effectively handle civil
matters by the judges in the civil division;
4. Developing and facilitating communications with appropriate entities concerning the operation of
the civil division;
5. Assisting with the training and orientation of judges newly assigned to the civil division; and
6. Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Chief Judge.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Administrative Order # CV-2017-017-SC is hereby rescinded.
TO BE RECORDED in Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns and Volusia counties.
DONE AND ORDERED in Daytona Beach, Volusia County, FL this 15th day of February 2021.
Courts throughout the Seventh Judicial Circuit will be closed on Monday, January 17 in observance of...Read More
Upcoming holiday closures for the Seventh Judicial Circuit Court include December 23, 24, & 31.Read More
Seventh Judicial Circuit Court Mourns the Passing of Judge Steven C. Henderson https://t.co/SHnnomW1...Read More